Elegant Gold Hoops with a Baroque Tahitian Black Pearl*
Lucky you, you just discovered your new favorite pearl hoops! Not too big, not too small, just right. So versatile, you can wear these during the day, but they are also perfect for adding a touch of sparkle to an elegant ensemble. Each matched pair of baroque cultured freshwater pearls feature a brilliant luster and gorgeous overtones, flattering to any complexion. Customize your earrings by selecting your favorite pearl color: black (dark blue), ivory (white) or apricot (peach). Naturally created by Mother Nature, baroque pearls are unique. The depth of body color, intensity of overtone and shape vary for each pearl making your hoop earrings one of a kind. Any women should have a pair of versatile classic pearls in its jewelry box! * These irradiated black pearls mimic Tahitian pearls. They are not genuine black Tahitian pearls.
Warning: This is a delicate product that needs to be carefully taken care of. It is very important that you take your earrings off before going to sleep or before participating in any sports. It’s also important that you limit its contact with water. This will prevent the pearl from falling off prematurely.
The Basics - Pearls, a Jewelry Collection Showing Off the Refinement of Pearls
Pearls, the quintessence of elegance. Jewelry in its most simplest form. This is the objective of The Basics - Pearls Collection. Those jewelry designs with classic lines are handmade in Montreal, Canada by Camillette. Using only high quality material from local providers, like gold, sterling silver and yellow bronze, they are long lasting and durable.
Why Should I Get Pearl Hoops?
- Lightweight, they are very easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Because you can create your own pair of earrings by selecting your favorite pearl, color and size!
- Because you like refined and subtle jewelry
- To offer to a younger woman or teenager their first pair of pearls earrings
- For your bridesmaids outfit
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation 🎓
The hoops are nicely polished.
- The hoops are made in 14k gold filled
- A pair of freshwater cultured baroque pearls. Farmed in China
- Includes a pair of rubber stoppers to maintain the hoops in place
You prefer silver? We got your back.
Check our solid sterling silver models in 13mm.
- Outer diameter – 24 mm (0.95”)
- Hoop thickness – 0.8 mm (0.03″)
*Sold as a pair*
Discover same model in gold filled with a peach pearl or a white pearl.
Discover same model in gold filled in 13mm
You can keep your hoops clean and shiny✨ with a polishing cloth.
Pearls are natural treasure to cherish. Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry with pearls.