WORKSHOP - Design and Fabricate a Silver Ring
Learn How to Make a Silver or Brass Ring 💍 !
COVID-19 : GOOD NEWS, WORKSHOPS ARE MAINTAINED! SEE BELOW OUR SAFETY PRACTICES.
Have you ever wanted to discover and learn how jewelry is made? Did you ever wish to visit a jewelry workshop and try to create a piece of jewelry with your own 👐 hands? Here is your chance to immerse yourself into the world of jewelry making! With this three-hour workshop, you'll learn the basics of the jewelry craft with Camillette or another a professional jeweller by your side.
What You'll Do During This Workshop
We'll guide you through, step by step, in the making of a ring silver or brass ring. Being by your side at each step, we'll make it easy and fun. You can make the ring for yourself or for a special someone. First, we'll measure your finger to get the right size. If the ring is for someone else, you must know in advance the finger size of the person or bring a ring he/she already owns. Contact us to learn the ways to measure a ring size. Second, you'll follow the traditional steps of making a ring : you will saw, sand, file, solder and form the metal into a circle. Finally, you'll complete your ring by polishing it to get a shiny, satin or mat finish.
Offer to yourself, a cherished one, a friend or a relative the unique experience of jewelry making. What a great gift 🎁 to offer for a birthday, an anniversary, a special occasion or for Christmas! What about a team-building experience?
What Can I Expect?
- To have fun & learn something new
- Experience the joy of creating a ring with your own hands.
- Live a unique, new and exciting experience
- ATT! This experience entails playing with a torch and fire to solder. If you are afraid of fire, this step might be a little challenging. If you have issues working with your hands, contact us. Have no worries, we can help you master fire or just skip this step. We've got your back!
Our objective it that you learn something new, have fun creating something with your own hands and leave this experience with a smile on your face!
- Click the ADD TO CART button at your right.
- We will contact you to set a date and time.
5795 Ave de Gaspé, #213b
Montreal, Qc, H2S 3X
The workshops are held in our jewelry making studio.
- 1 guest: $149
- 2 guests: $278 ($139 x 2)
- 3 guests: $399 ($133 x3)
- 4 guests: $520 ($130 x4) NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT
*Participants must be 16 years old or older.
COVID-19 safety practices
- Participants must be vaccinated and show their vaccination passeport or proof of vaccination.
- Participants must come from the same household. Until further notice, a maximum of 3 participants per experience.
- Participants must wear the mask in all times and stay apart of 2 meter when possible.
- If you have symptoms prior to your experience, contact us to reschedule.
Some items displayed in the shop are ready to ship and others are made to order. In general, products are ready to ship in 10 business days. WHITE GOLD, allow 15 business days.
I do NOT accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In that case, contact me as soon as possible with a picture of the defect. Again, if you are disappointed with your item, contact me to know your options. My customers are important to me and I want them to be fully satisfied.
I do exchanges on any item (except custom or special orders) within the following time frame : international buyers outside Canada and the US have up to 4 weeks and buyers from Canada and the US have 2 weeks. After that time, I will assume that you like your item and do not want to exchange it.