Classic Teardrop💧 Studs Earrings with Pearl Handmade in Canada 🇨🇦
These exclusive earrings are a combination of two favorite stud models: the Paisley Stud Earrings and The Solo Studs, a classic mini freshwater cultured pearl solitaire stud earrings. This cluster stud variation will please to classic women looking for a gorgeous delicate design. The lustrous freshwater cultured pearl is surrounded by a delicately cast sterling silver teardrop and ball. These will add an elegant and fashion-forward look to any outfit.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
Those Timeless Stud Earrings Are Perfect:
- For women who like classic and refined jewelry
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift
- As a Christmas, Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day gift 💝
- For special occasions like first communion, back to school or graduation gift
- To treat a very special mom, sister, cousin or friend 👭
As a retirement gift or to offer to a colleague 💼
- 100% made in solid sterling silver
- A dainty 2.5mm wide freshwater cultured white pearl
- It also comes with a pair of sterling silver stoppers
See also the Freshwater Cultured Pearl with Paisley Stud Earrings - 14k Yellow or White Gold
- Width – 6 mm (0.24″)
- Height – 5.5 mm (0.22″)
- Pearl size – 2.5 mm (0.1″)
*Sold as a pair*
You might want to clean sterling silver with a jewelry cloth from time to time.
Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry in sterling silver.